Apply our standard design methodologies to your next product development
• Industry standard PC/104 form factor. Compliant to the PC/104 standard ensuring consistent system packaging.
• Long term product life via third-party hardware compatibility and ongoing product upgrades and enhancements. We are committed to delivering long life cycle products.
• Wide operating temperature range of -40oC to +85oC is standard. No up rating, no hassles.
• All designs are tantalum free specifically for aerospace applications.
• LED status indicator. Great for development and field service. Life gets easier.
• Polarized I/O connectors. No blown systems, no hassles.
Contract Engineering Services
Since 1992 we have been providing electronic contract engineering design services to our customers. We have provided engineering services at variety of levels that meet customer needs. We offer customers engineering resources without long term cost commitments.
We have the standard design capabilities including analog, digital, printed circuit board layout and software design. Our more unique design capabilities include:
high-resolution analog front-ends from 16-bits to 24-bits (real engineering
Apex has been developing and manufacturing high resolution analog front-ends since 1998. OEM designs from 16 bits to 24 bits are typical. Additional digital signal processing subsystems have been developed and precision front-ends that accept +/-10 volt input signals.
current sources with dynamic range of 23-bits.
embedded real-time and C/C++ GUI applications
temperature chamber from -60oC to +300oC